Friday, September 2, 2011

Taku Haerenga ki Kanata...Raa Mutunga.

I'm left...to wait...for ages!





as if you couldn't wait to see the back of me!





Years of planning


days of sacrifice..


Times of uncertainty that I wouldn't make it???



Just to discover....





A hollow feeling, like plastic against my skin...I'm not the person you expected, and neither are you....powerful thoughts, more powerful feelings.



Pretty pictures of places I have never imagined.


Features that accent my view.


A Maple Leaf centered in the middle of the ''Golden Arches''


This pleases me....he rerekeetanga pai teenei.




No security in a friendship meant for 2 people.




Negative experiences and the forecoming mothers blood, but not early enough...and what influence it will have on my experience here, and your's.


Far from home...Lack of wairua, loss of mana and a slow depletion of aroha.




"I just want to have a good vacation. I don't want to talk about it (with you). I don't want to argue...It's my vacation too."

Its not my vacation! My thoughts return to Aoteroa. My life continues without me...steadily moving on course. Class, research, class, whaanau (Kii au nei, me koe hoki.) work. Leaving me behind...

I want to talk about my dis-comfort. I want to argue about dis-ease, why I feel insecure. I would rather argue, than not talk. Not talking about an issue, usually leads to not talking at all... (Whakaaro Paakehaa teenei.)
More sacrifice, but unseen....



WHY DID I CHOOSE THIS??



"The truth is everyone is going to hurt you. You just gotta find the one's worth suffering for." -Bob Marley.

Are you a "one's"? Am I for you? Time will tell me...and distance will show me.

Will I say I trust you again.....will you???

we need to talk...

Respect, Honesty and Communication....these are the parameters.














No comments:

Post a Comment